This blog not providing videos!

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Airing Date: February 17, 2014

What are the best scene do you like from the previous episode? I know it’s kind of emotion for they cannot imagine that will happen to them, but embrace the reality and moving on! In I love also the flashback of Michonne which appeared that she was slicing a vegetable in she was not using a kitchen knife but guest what she was using a Katana, with Michonne family her best friend and boyfriend and I was surprised that Michonne had a daughter? Correct me if I am wrong. But moving on The Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 10: Inmates will air on February 17, 2014 only watchseries1.eu.

In yea the previous episode which entitled “After” where the last appearance of Hershel Greene, The Governor, our favorite horse Flame, Clara, Mike and Terry. In my goodness I was glad no living character die. This is the eighth episode where the majority of the cast does not appear, along with "18 Miles Out", "Walk With Me", "Clear", "Prey", "Indifference", "Live Bait" and "Dead Weight".

I love the episode where Carl admit to himself or to his father Rick that he was afraid, where Carl thought that Rick was become a walker but it’s not for he was just weak which he look like a walker. In also I cannot bear myself to cry because Michonne decided to find the group and she just killed all the walker and also the two walkers that she made off what we saw her first. In I learn that scene to Michonne that you cannot live properly if you are still looking back to the past and two thumbs up to Michonne.

Michonne see the foot print on the ground and she follow what Rick and Carl was there. Until the moment when Michonne go to the one house and see Michonne was happy and crying and I was smiled to see that she knock the door and when Rick peek the door he was laughing because to the back door it was Michonne, Rick replied to Carl from Carl was confused why his father laughing and he said that this for you Carl as a girt and I cannot wait to the next episode what will be the reaction of Carl to see Michonne that was still alive.

Michonne's dream was powerful. I really wanted to know more about her for a long time. The scene where Carl thought Rick was a zombie was really big. I would have thought the same thing.

In yea I just found on the scene when Carl was guiding the two zombies came from originally to the comic, but before the show air Robert Kirkman stated that he wrote this episode, and took a scene right from the Comic Series, where Carl is guiding two walkers away from the house. This adapted scene is taken from Issue 50.

This is what will happen in The Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 10. This will be the first appearance of Abraham Ford, Eugene and Rosita Espinosa. We will expect each character will face a circumstance that their life will put ion danger.



The Walking Dead 4x10 Promo "Inmates"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site